Monday, September 23, 2013

Comic projects: Secret State and Spartan Super Hero Legends

Hey all, I'm going to be at ArtPrize this Saturday giving out AWESOME FREE STUFF.


#1 is the book Spartan Super Hero Legends, produced to celebrate this year's comic-themed homecoming at MSU. Half a dozen student and alumni artists (myself included) contributed pages to it and will be signing and giving away copies at the event.


#2 is the mini-sketchbook I put together JUST FOR THIS. "Secret State" is 20 pages of photos and drawings I did while I was at MSU. The inside of the cover has a map of campus showing exactly where I was for each page. These are in SUPER SHORT SUPPLY so come early if you want to get one.

Da cover.



Center spread.

Also, photos!

#3 I'll also have some nice postcards with my work on them.

I'll be at the ArtPrize Hospitality tent at 533 Monroe Avenue Northwest from 11am-3pm this Saturday.

I'm ALSO going to be at MSU's homecoming on October 9th, signing more copies of Super Hero Legends and giving away any of the remaining sketchbooks. Geoff Johns, Chief Creative Officer of DC Comics, is coming and will be giving a talk beforehand that you can register for here: http://alumni.msu.edu/events/geoffjohns/index.cfm. The talk is at 7:00 and the signing is immediately after. Both are at the Broad Art Museum. Come say hi and pick up a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment